Friday, October 1, 2010

welcome

Whenever am asked to make a comment on issues concerned with sex, I was less than enthusiastic. History serves that there seem to be dozens of different versions of what sex ought to be, all of which seemed to be removed from my lifestyle and I did not feel there was much I could relate with.
            Sex to me implies possibility to interact sexually with many people, unless when we have cultivated some love or warmth toward the person who is presently arousing us.
            Sex includes enjoyment of appropriate objects by the five senses of hearing, feeling, seeing, tasting and smelling, assisted by the mind.
            I am not focused on religious merit or the rules of morals because in truth, they are very confusing. I am focused on sensual pleasure, the acquisition of love. I am focused on the pursuit of self knowledge and personal growth.  A lot of us like to have enough money to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. Most of us would love more to be involved in a loving sexual relationship..i know I love to have both…lol
            So this blog is like a businessman’s text book- only the subject matter is not money, but sex. The subsequent instructions concerning human stimulation will be explicit.

1 comment: